The Who, Where, When and How of Neptune's data differentiation
Who: Unique data-driven targeting
Quality PURCHASE LEVEL receipt data from transactions across all retailers...
Full-receipt data, refreshed weekly.
...and access to IRI VERIFIED PURCHASES
via retailer loyalty card data
Examples audiences, with data refreshed weekly
Age, Gender, HH Size, Kids
Retailer, Channel, Store
Date, Day of Week, Time
Quantity, Size, Flavor, Price
Life Stage & Cycle, Trip Mission, Occasion
Total Ring, Basket Analysis, Affinities, Competitors, Coupons
- Category Shoppers
- Brand Shoppers
- Lapsed Shoppers
- Loyalty Card Data from:
Where & When: Focused on the ZIP Codes That Drive the Most Efficient Sales
Where: Identify stores based on brand / category performance
- Is the category growing or declining?
- Is the brand losing/gaining share?
- Is there an opportunity to grow penetration?
Where: Identify stores based on market designations
- First Scan
- Adjust media based on store-level performance
How: Dynamic and Disruptive Formats
Our high-impact digital and in-store formats combined with sophisticated targeting drive the best results.
Available measurements include:
- Brand Lift: Brand Awareness, brand recall, purchase intent
- Store Traffic: Reach, frequency, store visits, store conversion rates
- Offline Sales Lift: Impact of exposed vs unexposed